Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Week One EOC: My Voice

Zac is the name, advertisement is my game. I love working with graphic design as well researching the human nature of what causes products to sell and how to sell them. My whole life has been spent being a consumer and being around advertisements; growing up in Las Vegas, you are unable to avoid them. I've studied Photoshop and believe my graphic design and my eye for it is top notch. That is why I believe this is the career for me and a great career is something you wake up and get excited about. I'm motivated and willing to do what it takes to get the job done with standards that are above and beyond most other people. My other interests are mostly cars and Magic: The Gathering. Two of the most expensive hobbies but two of the most fun. Join me on my adventure through the world of advertisement!

No comments:

Post a Comment